If you're an iOS user, you can change your Phone number in Account Settings. This feature is coming to Android soon!
Note: If you've been locked out of your account and have verified your email address, you can recover your account by following the steps here. This feature is not yet available for Android users.
To change your phone number:
- Tap on your profile pic at the bottom right.
- Tap the gear icon at the top right.
- Tap your name/username to get to account settings.
- Tap on your phone number.
- Enter your new phone number.
- Enter the one-time password we texted you to verify.
If you try the steps above and are unable to receive the one-time password we send you, be sure that you are using a phone number from a mobile service provider. Landlines are unsupported, and we cannot guarantee VOIP numbers will successfully receive confirmation codes.