Here’s what you should know about reporting another user for a Rule violation:
- If you submit a report, we will not share your identity with the person you are reported.
- The need for and type of corrective or disciplinary action needed will be determined on a case by case basis.
- We seek to be fair, consistent, and responsive in addressing all reported incidents.
- If the violation directly targeted you, we may share certain information about the process and resolution with you (for example, any concerns that you may be at risk for immediate harm).
- Intentional, false reports of violations are treated as a violation of the Rules.