When you first open the app after completing the onboarding process, you'll land on the home screen. We refer to this area as your feed or your hallway. You will usually navigate the app from here as your starting point, so we'll use this as a frame of reference for your tour!
Starting from the top left, moving clockwise:
- Explore: Tap on the magnifying compass icon to find people and topics to follow, and clubs to join!
- Invites: You can send an invite to your friends directly from the "envelope" icon at the top of your hallway!
- Upcoming Calendar: Tap the calendar icon to see upcoming events and shows. You can tap the bell icons next to these events to receive reminders when they start. At the top right, tap the calendar+ icon to schedule your own events!
- Activity Feed: Tap the bell icon to see recent notifications about contacts who just joined the app, new followers, invites to join clubs, messages from Clubhouse support, etc.
- User Profile: Tap on the photo at the top right (or photo slot if you haven't added a profile pic yet) to navigate to your user profile, edit it, and access settings and important links.
- Who's Online: The Wave Bar at the top of the app is where you can see which of your friends are online. You can long press on their icon to wave, message or see their profile.
- Backchannel: The paper airplane icon at the lower right takes you to our in-app messaging feature known as Backchannel. Here you can start a text-chat with Clubhouse users, 1:1 or in a group.
- Start a room: tap the big green button at the bottom of the hallway to start a new room, then choose the type of room, and hit go!