We are so sorry for your loss. To help remove your loved one’s account from Clubhouse, we’ll need you to provide documentation to confirm you are an immediate family member or that you have authorized authority to act on behalf of the account holder.
Please get in touch with Community Support here
1. We will need you to provide us with the following information about the deceased user’s account:
- Full legal name
- The account holder’s phone number
- Clubhouse account username
2. We will also need you to submit one document to prove your authorized authority, such as:
- Power of attorney
- Birth certificate
- Last will and testament
- Estate Letter
3. And one document to provide proof that your loved one has passed, such as:
- Death certificate or other document confirming the user is deceased
- Memorial card
When submitting documentation, please cover up any personal information we don't need to fulfill your request (example: Social Security number).
If you want to delete your own personal account, please refer to the article How can I deactivate and delete my account?