Submit a Copyright Complaint here:
If you'd prefer not to use the form, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you’re reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the content on Clubhouse you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL, club names, usernames, or screenshots of the relevant information.
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
- If you are not the rights holder, please provide evidence that you are an authorized agent of the copyright holder.
- Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed."
- Include your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
Send your completed DMCA notice to:
Alpha Exploration Co. Inc. dba Clubhouse
548 Market Street PMB 72878
San Francisco, CA 94104
Email: copyright (at) clubhouse.com [Make sure to put this email in the To field. CC’s may not reach the appropriate clubhouse member]
Note: This email address should only be used for copyright complaints. If you need to get in touch with us for any other reason, please visit our Knowledge Center.